Pandemyk Performance is excited to offer our custom tuning solutions for Polaris utilizing HP Tuners. We offer various tuning capabilities depending on what you are looking for. Our budget friendly Tuning starts at $399 and up depending on your specific needs. This tune Stage is intended for those that have a stock or mostly stock machine and want more throttle response, cooler running and some of the nuisance limiters pushed out of the way without sacrificing reliability.
Our Stage 1 tune offers an additional 5 to 10 HP (SAE corrected on 91 to 93 Octane) over stock depending on your specific machine, fuel and exhaust setup. Additional power is just the starting point however. All of our Pandemyk Stage 1 Tunes feature the following:
- Lower cooling fan on temperatures for cooler engine operation
- Improved throttle response
- Seatbelt limiter removed
- Two-Step brake throttle over-ride threshold increased
- Reverse torque limit increased for application (increased to safe level to avoid breaking parts, we do not suggest completely removing)
- Increased H,L,P,N driveline torque limits for safe trail use
- Increased Speed Limiter (actual top speed may vary)
- Corrected speedometer based on customer tire size and gear ratio
Adventure and passion are the fundamental drivers of Polaris all-terrain vehicles. HP Tuners fuels that passion with complete diagnostic and calibration solutions for the industry's most diverse lineups of side by sides, ATVs, and single seater vehicles. HP Tuners' tuning support extends to Polaris models fitted with the Bosch ME17.9.74 and M17.8.7-type ECMs, like the 2014+ Polaris Ranger 1000 and 2014+ RZR 1000.
Contact us today for more details and to schedule a tuning appointment: Sales@pandemykperformance.com
Please list all vehicle modifications, tire size, model type, year and what fuel you plan to run in the customer notes section at checkout.