Pandemyk Performance is excited to offer our wildest custom tuning solution for the all new Polaris RZR Pro R with your own boost kit of choice, utilizing HP Tuners ECM unlock service and VCM editor with MPVI3. We offer various tuning capabilities depending on what you are looking for, where it is better throttle response, different tire size, fuels or lower radiator temps. Please note that tuning prices will vary based on hardware configuration. This is for a base R&D Tune file only and will be modified from there.
Our most contagious Stage 4 calibrations offer all the benefits of Stage 3, PLUS completely remapped air/fuel/spark and torque tables to run a variety of hardware, turbos, or a bolt-on supercharger!
All of our Pandemyk Stage 4 Tunes feature the following:
- Pandemyk exclusive switch on the fly power stages utilizing the stock drive mode selector switch - completely remapped with much more than just throttle maps
- Rock mode is now smoother and more refined with 1600 Idle RPM
- Sport Mode is more aggressive with +15HP gain and 1700 Idle RPM
- Race Mode is all out nasty with +35 to 60HP gain and 1800 Idle RPM
- Lower cooling fan on temperatures for cooler engine operation
- Snappy throttle response
- Optimized spark tables based on Nitromethane burn rates
- Optimized fueling tables for 20/80 Nitro/Methanol Mix
- Remapped VE and aircharge models based on customer exhaust and camshafts
- Seatbelt limiter removed
- Two-Step brake throttle over-ride threshold Removed
- Reverse torque limit removed for racing application
- Increased H,L,P,N driveline torque limits removed for competition
- Refined starting maps for crisp cold crank starts
- Increased Rev Limit to 9500 RPM
- Increased Speed Limiter to 140 MPH (actual top speed may vary)
- Refined decel fuel cutoff for more exhaust gurgle, drivability and flames!
- Adjusted misfire and injection windows for camshaft configuration
- Corrected speedometer based on customer tire size and gear ratio
- Nitromethane Tunes are completely remapped for the fuel and require bigger injectors along with fuel system and spark plugs to support it / prevent serious engine damage
- Adjusted idle control parameters for more a seriously aggressive exhaust note
This tune requires ECM to be sent in for unlocking (additional $149.99). This tune is not recommended to use with factory muffler and must be combined with a slip-on exhaust. Best overall power and performance is achieved when combined with our STM Billet Clutch Kits, BC Cams, ID1300 Injectors and race fuel.
Must use in conjunction with Injector Dynamics ID1300x injectors (All Sold Separately).
Customers must disconnect and mail their factory ECM to Pandemyk Performance for HP Tuners unlock service. Contact us today for more details and to schedule a tuning appointment: Sales@pandemykperformance.com