- Can-Am Maverick Standard : 2013-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS : 2013-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X RS-DPS : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X XC : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Standard : 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick DPS : 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick XC : 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick X XC : 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick Max Standard : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max XRS : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Max XRS-DPS : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick X MR : 2014-2015
- Can-Am Maverick Turbo : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Maverick X DS : 2015-2016
- Can-Am Maverick X DS Turbo : 2015-2016
- Can-Am Maverick X MR : 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick X RS Turbo : 2016
- Can-Am Maverick MAX Turbo : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Maverick MAX X DS : 2015-2017
- Can-Am Maverick MAX X DS Turbo : 2015-2017
- Can-Am Maverick MAX DPS : 2016+
- Can-Am Maverick MAX X RS Turbo : 2016-2017
- Can-Am Maverick MAX X MR : 2017+
Gen 3 Portals Are Geared for All
Gen 3 GDP Portal Gear Lifts are designed to let you ride the way you want. You can choose a 30% or a 45% gear reduction to match your ride style and torque-boosting needs. So get lifted, get bigger tires, and ride wherever you want. GDP will make your trail, mud, dune, and mountain riding better.
GDP—the Most Trusted Name in Portals
If you’re looking for a second opinion on portals, try asking one of the thousands of riders that already use them every weekend. More riders roll on GDP portals than any other portal system. They’re built with unmatched experience and are the most trail-proven portals you can get.
Perfect for Mud
The sleek design of the Maverick is perfect for diving into mud. If you want to get out of that mud, 6” portals with a gear reduction are what you need. The boosted torque from the gear reduction lets you push through anything with monster tires and that extra ground clearance keeps you from getting swamped. There’s no better way to get muddy.
A Gear Reduction That Protects Your Drivetrain
Portals put the gear reduction right in the hub, which means it puts less stress on your axles, differential, prop shaft, and transmission than a stock setup. With GDP, you can get wild without wrecking your stuff.
Learn more about how tire size and gear reduction can unleash your machine’s potential.
Unmatched Gear Material
Our top-of-the-line gears take these portals from standard to premium. They’re made from precision-ground 9310 alloy steel so they mesh perfectly each and every time. That means you can ride hard and wear less. And that means more fun.
Stronger Housings by Design
The housings hold it all together, so we make them as strong as possible. We know what makes a housing break and why, and we’ve got the real-world ride time to know how to make them better. Whether you decide to roll with cast or our USA-made billet aluminum housings, you’re getting the strongest housings you can get.
- Our housings are reinforced in all the right places
- They’re built with better oil flow and gearing forces in mind
- There are no gimmicks and no vents because vents do more harm than good—we know because we tested them
The Strongest Backing Plates You Can Get
We know our backing plates are the strongest you can get because no one else is using steel as strong as ours. It’s 5/16” thick advanced steel alloy plating that’s even stronger than chromoly steel. It’s designed to outlast your machine, and it won’t fold up no matter how you ride. We didn’t compromise, and neither should you.
Advanced Gaskets and Seals
Whether you go with cast or billet, both housings use:
- Advanced gaskets with excellent oil resistance and a lower deterioration rate than Kevlar gaskets
- A sealed input gear and double-lipped output seal
- 100% sealing coverage throughout so you can forget about oil leaks
Bearings That Rock
All the strength of GDP would count for nothing if we didn’t have awesome bearings to keep everything running smooth. We use a double-angular contact bearing on the output shaft because it’s built to handle huge loads and hits (like when you smash into that stump) without breaking or wearing. Plus, we use roller bearings that are significantly stronger than standard bearings to hold the idler. They’re built to withstand the huge internal forces of the portal box. Every last detail is built for battle.